|Title||A Page of Pacific Grove History|
|Scope & Content||
A short History of Pacific Grove (pamphlet 6" x 3 1/2"), indicating the creation of the Chautauqua (1880) and the founding of the Pacific Grove Museum Association in 1899. Dates indicated are 1879, 1882, 1899, 1900, 1913, and 1915.
Mrs. Harriet Alexander donated land, States in 1913, Mr. J. P. Pryor was President, comments on peril of fire. Temple of Science connecting Science and Religion is wanted by F. G. Nagel. In general, this document is a response to the toast, "A Child of the Chautauqua" (1913).
Nagle, F. G.
Alexander, Harriet Crocker
Vincent, John H.
Norton, Mary E.B.